Nov 17, 2010

A Little MIA

So I have been a little MIA on the blog front but all for good reasons. I was able to fly back to Kansas City for a quick weekend trip to see some friends and the in-laws. Let's just say it was great to get away and be super busy for a few days.

However, other than my husband and the puppies, I did miss on thing about Alabama...the weather. As soon as my flight landed at the airport in the early evening and they opened the door the words "Darn It" came out of my mouth. I thought I said it in my head but the man sitting next to me looked over at me and asked me why I said that. I told him because it is cold. He just laughed at me, but if he knew I cam from mid 80's to low 30's of the city he would feel the same way I did.

Overall it was a great trip and I will incorporate some stories in my next few posts. Let's just say I was inspired and have some new topics to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment