Nov 5, 2010

Fall Friday Cleaning

When I woke up this morning I did not think I would spend my entire day cleaning, however the fall cleaning bug bit me and there was a lot to do. I know it is my job as the doubting wife to keep the house clean anyway but today I went a little clean crazy.

Not only did I clean the whole downstairs, including a nasty kitchen, the upstairs master bedroom and bathroom, I also cleaned up the back yard. It made me very happy I decided to do that job because the puppies decided to chew up the back door mat and there were pieces of it ever where. Also, while I was trying to pick up the pieces, as well as fill in the new holes my husbands pup had made, they decided to help me by trying to take the pieces out of my hand. Yes, it was entertaining but also a little annoying while I was trying to get the job done. I decided to take out their just picked up toys and, lucky for me, that kept them distracted long enough for me to get the job done.

Finally, the house is in a state of cleanliness. My husband, who got done with a flight school test early, came home and jokingly said, "Thanks for doing your woman job." I gave him a look, he laughed, and then asked if he could help with anything.

While I did not have a task for him to help me with, seeing how I finished a few minutes earlier, he then took my hand, told me he loved me, and asked me to dance to the music I had playing in the background. I forget how lucky I am sometimes with the man I married, while he jokes he is always willing to give a helping hand, and always knows how to sweep me off of my feet.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment