So far we have each lost 4 pounds and that was just with changing our diets and keeping a steady workout routine. Here are some other perks I am starting to see:
- I have only had one soda and NO ice cream (yes I'm shocked). The perk, my complexion loves me.
- Yoga is pretty awesome and I like it even more than I thought I would. My husband has even joined me in a few sessions.
- This is the part I am not to happy with, my creative spark just hasn't sparked yet. I think I might just need to grab my camera and go on an adventure around town and just shoot. Not to mention, I have just not been excited about a few graphic design projects, luckily they are for people I know and not something that needs to be done right this second, but still it's my passion so I have to kick it into gear.
- My dog is loving our alone time and my husband puppy is now leash trained! I love these two "mangy" mutts.
- Now that we are doing five small meals I have gotten creative with my cooking and have found some great new recipes. I am excited to get my cook on more and so is my husband.
- While I parts of my life are organized I am slowly working on others, but hey it's a start.
- Finally, I have noticed that I am sleeping better, getting back to reading some new books, turning off the TV more and turning to music, and have just felt emotionally and physically happier.