Dec 1, 2010

Changes

Well my husband is now done with the "baby helicopters," passing his BWS check ride yesterday morning. Not only does he get to start flying the BIG BOYS, Blackhawks, after the Christmas holiday's he also found out today that he is changing guard units within his state.

For some this might seem a little disconcerting seeing how he is just building relationships and is just starting out, but it is actually for the better. It is a smaller unit with less people, which means, after this deployment in August he will get to fly more as a 2LT and Captain then he would have in the other guard unit. It also means that some of the "bigger unit politics" wont be present. However, this does pose a new question for us, now what? We will be changing cities from one with friends and my husbands family to hours away. This also makes me wonder what will happen with my career.

I know these issues are months away, but it doesn't hurt to have those thoughts in the back of our minds. I also know God has a plan and it will all work out the way it's supposed too. I mean look at now, BWS is done and we are getting transferred to a healthier and more exciting guard unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment