Aug 31, 2011

Fill In

Wow, it has been a long time since I have blogged and there has been so much going on, as well as so many emotions.

To start with I am fully back at work and have the go-ahead to start working out {moderately} next week. The puppies will be happy with this fact because they will start getting a real workout again too. Now back to work, things are starting slow down and I am getting antsier by the day. With this slow down, relationships are starting to go into friendships and we are actually hanging out with one another outside of our building.

As for my husband, I saw him for the last time this last weekend. It was hard at the going away ceremony but for me it was harder to see everyone else, especially the kids spend those last moments with their mom or dad.

We were lucky enough to get to spend the evening together, dogs included. We just cuddled, watched movies and tried to get time to slow down. I would love to go into more details, but honestly, it is just a big blur. I do know that I cried a lot on my way home and these last few days I have been trying to stay as busy as possible and settle into the newest norm...little to no contact and never knowing when I am going to get it.

I do look on the bright side, this time next year he will be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment