Mar 5, 2011

Hello Again!

I know, I know. It has been forever since I last posted, but I promise you I have good reasons.

Remember on my last post when I said their were big life changes happening, well they have officially happened. I have moved to Texas due to me getting a job! My husband, well he is still in Alabama finishing up his flight training. Him and his dog will move here with me and my dog after he graduates sometime in April.

As for my job, I love it! I get to do a bunch of creative work and the people I work with are amazing. I'll post more information on it later. I am also finally "settled" into our new apartment and about an hour ago, I finally got connected to the world after two weeks of living without cable or internet.

It was nice to see my husbands face again, thank you Skype. It is also nice to get back to blogging. A lot more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment