Sep 12, 2011

Two Years Ago I Said "I Do"


Two years ago today, I was laughing with my best friends in the entire world, eating mexican food and getting our hair done.

Two years ago today, I was checking flower arrangements, table place cards, and trying not to eat cupcakes.

Two years ago today, I was in the bathroom with my oldest friend as she laced me up.

Two years ago today, I was making my mother, and four other close friends tear up as I walked out in white lace and my grandmothers pearls.

Two years ago today, I took a deep breath as we lined up in the hallway of the country club.

Two years ago today, I was walking down the aisle, holding my dads hand, watching my soon-to-be husbands face light up as he saw me in my wedding dress for the first time.

Two years ago today, I was saying my vows in front of close family and friends.

Two years ago today, I was having my first kiss as a newly wed.

Two years ago today, I had my first dance, had cheers, ate a delicious meal, cut the cake, and partied like like there was no tomorrow.

But most importantly...

...Two years ago today, I was marrying my best friend and the love of my live, changing my life for the better.

Two years ago, I said "I Do."

No comments:

Post a Comment