Jul 18, 2011

Cheese

A few weeks before my husband left we decided to do a "love" photo session with a photographer I know down here in Dallas.

The reason for this was two fold:

  1. Because we got married in a month and a half so my husband could make it to training on time, we never had an official engagement portrait session.
  2. With him {at that point} getting ready for deployment, we wanted to have photos of us and our little furry friends so we have moments to remember and he could take us with him.
She was great and the photos turned out amazing too. Unfortunately, I got the photos today and my husband is already gone. No worries though I have already put them on a flash drive to mail out and put photos with quotes and memories in a journal to send over to him as well.

I hope he enjoys them as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! She did an amazing job on all of them, but I thought this one said a lot.

    ReplyDelete